Saturday, January 25, 2014

Quilting Classes at CRAFTED at the Port of LA

This is my first blog post of 2014 and I am resolved to become a better blogger this year. 

In October I returned to CRAFTED at the Port of LA.  My new quilt booth is twice the size of the old one and I have space for a farm table and sewing machine.  I quilt while I'm there and generally make a new item for the booth each weekend.



I am teaching quilting classes at CRAFTED at the Port of LA.  For starters, I am offering one-on-one sessions, since those interested are at different sewing levels.  There are so many new and exciting things going on in the quilting world and this year I want to share them with as many people as possible.

So -  if you are interested in taking classes, email me at patsyjohnsonquiltsatgmaildotcom and we can schedule a date and time that works for you.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment